It’s official!! Our Sixth annual pint sale will be on Sunday November 13th from 12:00 PM to 5:00PM.
If you have never been to the sale, here is how it works.
During the sale we discount our ice cream pints to $3.00 a pint. This is your chance to stock up for the cold months on flavors we won’t be making during the winter. Last year, the record amount of pints purchased by one person was an amazing 72 pints.
For the pint sale we have all of our favorite flavors available along with special batches of past and new flavors to sell exclusively at the sale. There is a tentative list of the flavors that will be available below.
EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- All pints will be $3.00 each, tax included.
- During the sale we will ONLY sell our pints, and a few other pre-packaged treats like cakes, cannoli and pup cups.
- After the sale ends at 5:00 we will reopen the shop for full service from 5:00-9:00 PM
- LLOYD will be slinging tacos from 11AM - 2PM in case you are hungry while in line and after you get your pints.
- We will have 1000’s of pints available at the sale. So go nuts, we will be ready for you.
- The pints will all be first come, first serve. We will post a flavor board and remove flavors as we run out of them.
- People traditionally begin lining up before 10:00AM to get a good spot in line. Kind of a tailgating at the ice cream shop kind of thing.
- If you show up to the pint sale with a New England Patriots jersey on, all pints will cost you $40.00 each.
- We will sell our "free small cone" wooden nickels for 2.50 each, normally 3.00. Great stocking stuffers!
- We will be selling gift certificates in any amount, $10.00 or greater.
- Credit cards and cash will be accepted.
Here is the list of some of the flavors that we plan to have in pints:
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Big Wayne's Cake Batter
Paula's Glazed Donut
Whiskey Brown Sugar
Silver Cloud Vanilla
Peanut Butter Epiphany
Trick or Treat
He Shoots he S'mores
Black Raspberry Truffle
Turtle Brownie Bliss
White Chocolate Pistachio
Guinness Chocolate Extra Stout
Amaretto Chocolate Cherry
This is going to be a great day, see you there!
Jason and Erik