It's that time of the year again!
Here is the official guide to the fifth annual Lake Effect pint sale.
We wanted to make sure we announce this now so everyone can get it on their calendars early.
If you have never been to the sale, it is our way of going out of the season with a bang. We pack up all our ice cream and make special batches of shop only flavors to sell during the sale. We will have 1000s of pints available to stock up on for the long winter. We want to give you a chance to grab your favorite flavors before we close shop.
- The sale will begin at 12:00 pm Saturday November 14th at our scoop shop on 79 Canal St. Lockport.
- People traditionally begin lining up before 10:00am to get a good spot in line.
- Lloyd Taco Truck will be slinging tacos from 11am - 2pm in case you are hungry while in line and after you get your pints.
- The pints will all be first come, first serve. We will post a flavor board and remove flavors as we run out of them.
- All pints will be $3.00 each, tax included.
- We will sell our "free small cone" wooden nickels for 3.00 each. Great stocking stuffers!
- We will sell gift certificates in any amount, $10.00 or greater.
- Credit cards and cash will be accepted.
- Pup cups will be available for $2.00 each.
- The sale will close at 4:00 pm.
Here is the list of some of the flavors that we plan to have in pints:
Trick or Treat
He Shoots he S'mores
Black Raspberry Truffle
Turtle Brownie Bliss
Green with Envy
White Chocolate Pistachio
Berns Butterscotch Praline
Maple Waffle Crunch
Big Wayne's Cake Batter
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Amaretto Chocolate Cherry
Whiskey Brown Sugar
Silver Cloud Vanilla
Peanut Butter Epiphany
Paula's Glazed Donut
This is going to be one hell of a day, see you there!
Jason and Erik